Rare are the TV commercials that can actually impress or even inspire us. Sony’s epic color-themed spots for their line of Bravia TV sets do both. The fountains of paint and hopping bunnies were joys to watch, but my favorite is still this one, in which 300,000 rubber balls were launched down the streets of San Francisco’s Russian Hill. (And having a pretty song like Jose Gonzalez’s “Heartbeats” certainly helps.) How about you peeps — any commercials knock you out?
Posted December 8 2008 — 4:20 PM EST
- How Benedict Cumberbatch got in shape for 'Doctor Strange'
- 'Vampire Diaries': Kevin Williamson talks Katherine's season 1 twist
- Why William Castle's 'Strait-Jacket' is the perfect Halloween movie
- 'Rocky Horror' ratings no 'Grease'
- 'Real World' couple celebrates 15 years of marriage
- 'Nocturnal Animals' trailer: Love turns to nightmare for Amy Adams
- WATCH: Bryce Dallas Howard on how 'Black Mirror' season 3 resonates now