The extremely NSFW clip embedded below (if you work in one of those kinds of places) ran late on SNL this weekend and was notable for a vast number of reasons: The song is the first single off Incredibad, the upcoming CD (due in February) from Andy Samberg’s comedy posse, the Lonely Island; it features some much-deserved face time for adorable Samberg associate Jorma Taccone; there’s yet another cameo from Justin Timberlake (dude, if you’re that bored, just sign on as a cast member already); and it marks the third time in a month that Meadow Soprano has made me laugh out loud. Yes, with appearances here, on Entourage (playing herself as a girl convincingly crushing on Turtle), and in the “Woo Girl” episode of How I Met Your Mother, Jamie-Lynn Sigler’s showing some surprisingly funny chops. What’s this all building to? Put your creativity caps on, PopWatchers – where would you like to see Jamie-Lynn go next?
Posted December 8 2008 — 10:06 PM EST
- 'The Magicians' cast on the troubles with finger tutting
- 'Pokémon Go' helping to support national parks
- WATCH: 'Son of Zorn' cast explains mix of animation and live action
- 'Grimm' costars David Giuntoli and Bitsie Tulloch are engaged
- WATCH: How 'The Walking Dead' is like a Twinkie
- WATCH: 'Dirk Gently' compared to 'Supernatural,' 'Sherlock,' 'Doctor Who'
- 'Star Trek' series title revealed