The extremely NSFW clip embedded below (if you work in one of those kinds of places) ran late on SNL this weekend and was notable for a vast number of reasons: The song is the first single off Incredibad, the upcoming CD (due in February) from Andy Samberg’s comedy posse, the Lonely Island; it features some much-deserved face time for adorable Samberg associate Jorma Taccone; there’s yet another cameo from Justin Timberlake (dude, if you’re that bored, just sign on as a cast member already); and it marks the third time in a month that Meadow Soprano has made me laugh out loud. Yes, with appearances here, on Entourage (playing herself as a girl convincingly crushing on Turtle), and in the “Woo Girl” episode of How I Met Your Mother, Jamie-Lynn Sigler’s showing some surprisingly funny chops. What’s this all building to? Put your creativity caps on, PopWatchers – where would you like to see Jamie-Lynn go next?
Posted December 8 2008 — 10:06 PM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt