After a former roommate taped an entire notebook page missive to our kitchen cupboard extoling the virtues of promptly returning Tupperware to its storage space (Favorite line: “And DON’T think I’m not keeping track”), a friend suggested I check out the hilarious passiveaggressivenotes.com for some much-need comic relief. From reminders to tidy up if you “sprinkle while you tinkle” to awkward Facebook messages, anyone who has lived, worked, or played with a not-so assertive Nelly must check this site out (and maybe send in a note or two of their own).
Posted December 15 2008 — 4:00 PM EST
- Tim Miller on his 'Deadpool 2' exit: 'Don't believe what you read'
- Carrie Fisher feels 'guilty' over publicity of Harrison Ford affair
- Dwayne Johnson has been milking his 'Sexiest Man Alive' title at home
- Kirk Douglas celebrates 100th birthday with lavish party
- Kesha delivers emotional 'Billboard' Trailblazer award speech
- Dwayne Johnson surprises military family and makes Jimmy Fallon cry
- Kids explain the story of Christmas for Jimmy Kimmel