On this morning’s Today, Tom Cruise apologized to Matt Lauer for coming across as “arrogant” during his cringe-y interview about antidepressants…in 2005! Am I the only one who can’t believe that mess happened over three years ago? Seems like a few months ago! I guess I’ve really made it last!
Posted December 15 2008 — 7:58 PM EST
- Bob Dylan thanks Nobel Prize committee for honoring his songs as literature
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage
- Louis Tomlinson debuts new song on ‘X Factor’ days after mom’s death
- 'Insidious: Chapter 4' first look sees Lin Shaye facing her demons
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'
- Patti Smith covers Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize ceremony