Attention Twilight lovers and haters alike: here’s something you can all get on board with – Twilight the Puppet Saga. It’s the entire movie in three minutes, as performed by puppets. Lovers, laugh at its eerie accuracy and insane attention to detail. Haters, satisfy that eensy bit of curiosity you know you have about the whole phenomenon without having to attend an early-morning showing incognito (and shell out 12 bucks).
Posted December 18 2008 — 8:00 PM EST
- Lin-Manuel Miranda live-tweeted commentary for 'Hamilton's America'
- J.K. Rowling loves Amy Schumer's book
- Chris Pratt encourages people to go outside and look for trolls
- Kanye West scored Kardashian family movies to 'Only One' for Kim's birthday
- 'Once Upon a Time' star says Robin Hood return provides closure
- Jason Sudeikis duets with Harry Connick Jr. as Harry Connick Jr.
- Chris Pine cast in Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'