“I have been awake for almost 60 hours. I’m tired and I’m dirty. I have been from Chicago to Paris to Dallas to… where the hell am I?… I am trying to get home to my eight-year-old son. And now that I’m this close, you’re telling me it’s hopeless?… No, no, no, no, no, wait. This is Christmas. The season of perpetual hope. And I don’t care if I have to get out on your runway and hitchhike. If it costs me everything I own. If I have to sell my soul to the devil himself, I am going to get home to my son.” –Kate McCallister (Catherine O’Hara) yelling at a Scranton ticketing agent in Home Alone.
Posted December 23 2008 — 11:00 AM EST
- 'Frozen' musical sets Broadway arrival for 2018
- Will Smith praises 'Fresh Prince' costar Janet Hubert after recent barbs
- Hall & Oates announce summer tour
- New study says female characters increased in 2015's top films
- Keira Knightley in talks to join Will Smith in 'Collateral Beauty'
- Stephen King thinks 'Dark Tower' movie will happen with Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey
- 'The Maltese Falcon' returning to theaters for 75th anniversary