It wouldn’t be Christmas for me without playing the Waitresses’ delightfully droll carol, “Christmas Wrapping,” a tale of a lonely singleton who finds love in the supermarket checkout aisle on a magical Dec. 25. (I can’t help but grin every time I hear the delightful couplet, “A&P has provided me/ With the world’s smallest turkey.”) It may not necessarily be an improvement that this embedded clip pairs the song with a seizure-inducing display of holiday lights, but you can always look away as the music plays! Happy, happy. Merry, merry!
Posted December 25 2008 — 8:15 PM EST
- Los Angeles Film Critics Association Awards: See the list of winners
- Hollywood responds to 'Last Tango in Paris' rape scene controversy
- Ezra Koenig gives John Lennon's 'Imagine' a 'Seinfeld'-themed makeover
- Morrissey cancels remaining tour dates
- 'Glee' cast reunites for Becca Tobin's wedding in sweet photos
- Emma Stone leads a very bad theatre showcase in 'SNL' sketch
- 'SNL' and Emma Stone give Christmas candles a holiday theme song
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big