While most of us are medicating New Year’s hangovers with the popular remedy, TV marathons (we’ve listed your options), feel free to give Tara Stiles’ “Hangover Yoga” (below) a try. “So this is literally wringing out your liver,” she promises. “So, if you drink, you should be twisting….Or, you should not be drinking so much.” And good luck with that headstand.
Posted January 1 2009 — 4:00 PM EST
- Miley Cyrus storms Virginia college to campaign for Hillary Clinton
- Lauryn Hill gives powerful performance of 'Rebel' on 'Charlie Rose'
- 'Jessica Jones' season 2: Showrunner promises all-female directors
- Cecilia Hart, wife of James Earl Jones, dies at 68
- Tom Cruise, Jude Law compare on-set underwater breath-holding stories
- 'Deadpool 2' loses director Tim Miller
- Steve Dillon, 'Preacher' comic book artist and co-creator, dies