Google “New Year’s resolutions” and one of the top results is a USA.gov page with links that will help citizens keep popular New Year’s resolutions. I think it’s sweet that the government cares. And just look at that cute graphic that the Federal Citizen Information Center drew up to combat winter weight gain (pictured). Adorable. (Between you and me, The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health could’ve used one of those on its page about reducing stress at work. Just sayin’.)
Posted January 1 2009 — 7:00 PM EST
- President Obama and Vice head to prison in 'Fixing the System' trailer
- Chris Messina in talks to play Ben Affleck's best friend in 'Live By Night'
- 'Minions' clears $1 billion at the worldwide box office
- Justin Bieber to spend several mornings with you on the 'Today' show
- 'Doubt': 'Good Wife' actor to star opposite Katherine Heigl
- The first trans director of 'Transparent' on his experiences with the show
- Miley Cyrus reveals what a rainbow tastes like during Tumblr Q&A
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Céline Dion, Aaron Paul, Kate & Hayden and More!