This two-part Steven Soderbergh-directed biopic stars Benicio Del Toro as the title Argentine revolutionary Ernesto ”Che” Guevara. In 1956, the young physician joins a group of 80 Fidel Castro-led rebels to overthrow Cuban dictator Fulgencio Batista. Considered a hero by some and a criminal by others, Che eventually disappears, reemerging in South America to recruit guerrilla warriors and attempts to spark a revolution throughout Latin America.
Posted January 6 2009 — 12:00 AM EST
- Country singer Granger Smith hospitalized after on stage fall
- New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' trailer has lots of Baby Groot
- Netflix announces 'Sense8' Christmas special, season 2 premiere dates
- 'The Last of Us Part II' reveal trailer shows matured Ellie and Joel
- Madonna jokes with Sean Penn about remarrying to raise money for charity
- 'Last Tango in Paris' director admits butter rape scene wasn't consensual
- 'Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite' will pit Iron Man against Megaman X in 2017
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big