In the box office bomb Swing Vote, an obnoxious man-child (Kevin Costner) becomes the single voter on whom the presidential election hinges. Both candidates pervert their platforms to court him, leading ? to a supposedly valuable lesson about the U.S. electoral system. The similarly lifeless EXTRAS, including deleted scenes and a making-of doc, add nothing to the ticket. ?C
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Kevin Costner, Kelsey Grammer, Dennis Hopper; Director: Joshua Michael Stern; Author: Joshua Michael Stern, Jason Richman; Release Date Limited: 08/01/2008; Runtime (in minutes): 115; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Touchstone Pictures
Posted January 7 2009 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Philinda finally going to happen?
- Adele endorses Hillary Clinton at Miami concert
- Stephen Colbert compares Donald Trump to Voldemort
- 'This Is Us': Dan Fogelman breaks down Jack and William revelations
- Trump-inspired 'Law & Order: SVU' episode gets post-election air date
- 'This Is Us': Milo Ventimiglia on Jack's fate
- 'Gilmore Girls' revival: New posters feature three generations, plus Luke
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like
- 'Smallville': Where Are They Now?
- Flashback to Taylor Swift's First Album Drop