What’s an R&B dandy struggling to dodge gay rumors to do? If you’re Ne-Yo, you vent your frustrations online. In a heated 427-word blog entry called “A Message from the Gentleman,” which he posted today on his official website, the Grammy-winning singer-songwriter who’s worked with everyone from Celine Dion to Rihanna blasts “the haters” for scrutinizing his sexuality. “One rule of being a gentleman is to keep your cool and composure at all cost, but right about now I gotta loosen up this tie and take off this expensive suit jacket and talk to the people for a minute,” he writes. “I’m NOT gay… And to anyone that INSISTS on thinking that any of these things are true……F— YOU.” His cheeky sign-off was even sassier: “Much love, and see you at the grammy’s. Check the suit…..it’s gonna be TROUBLE!!!” Oooh la la! Sounds fierce. Makes me wanna snap for the kids two times.
Posted January 9 2009 — 8:06 PM EST
- Beyoncé was already a star at age 10, unearthed footage proves
- See Madonna twerk to 'Bitch I'm Madonna' on Carpool Karaoke
- 'Major League' star Margaret Whitton dies at 67
- 'Supergirl': Will we ever meet Earth-1 Kara Danvers?
- 'How to Train Your Dragon 3' delayed until 2019
- 'The Flash' winter finale will change the direction of the show
- ANOHNI urges president to release Chelsea Manning
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday