I have a dream, Idoloonies. And in that dream, the Jan. 16 premiere of Idolatry would feature guest performances by Kelly Clarkson, Fantasia Barrino, Elliott Yamin, and the winners of Randy Jackson’s America’s Best Dance Crew, as well as a helicopter that would lift me from the roof of EW’s office building while I passionately debate the merits of Blake Lewis’s “You Give Love a Bad Name” with my colleague Kristen Baldwin. But since we don’t have that kind of budget (yet) – I am counting on you to make it happen, Congress! – you’ll have to settle for some homespun choreography and over-the-cubicle banter when Idolatry’s third season kicks off Jan. 16. Dawnie Walton, Annie Barrett, and I have been practicing our moves. In the Time Inc. cafeteria! Ch-ch-check it out!
Posted January 12 2009 — 3:33 PM EST
- Lin-Manuel Miranda live-tweeted commentary for 'Hamilton's America'
- J.K. Rowling loves Amy Schumer's book
- Chris Pratt encourages people to go outside and look for trolls
- Kanye West scored Kardashian family movies to 'Only One' for Kim's birthday
- 'Once Upon a Time' star says Robin Hood return provides closure
- Jason Sudeikis duets with Harry Connick Jr. as Harry Connick Jr.
- Chris Pine cast in Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'