The Unborn, written and directed by Dark Knight coscribe David S. Goyer, comes across like a Jewish Exorcist. Odette Yustman (Cloverfield) plays a ? woman who’s apparently haunted by the ghost of her twin who died while still in the womb. Gary Oldman is the rabbi whose aid she seeks. And a dog with an upside-down head is…well, actually, the unfortunate pooch’s role is unclear. Indeed, Goyer has penned many scripts superior to this one (he co-wrote cult gem Dark City), but he does make sure you’re never far away from a big “Boo!” B?
Genre: Horror; Starring: Gary Oldman, Odette Yustman, Cam Gigandet, Megan Good; Director: David S. Goyer; Author: David S. Goyer; Release Date Wide: 01/09/2009; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Rogue Pictures
Posted January 14 2009 — 12:00 AM EST
- Conan O'Brien used 'Hamilton' to help explain Trump victory to upset kids
- Veteran character actress Alice Drummond dies at 88
- Canadian police apologize to Nickelback for drunk driving joke
- 'Aquaman' movie lands fall 2018 release date
- Lauren Graham says she may not watch the 'Gilmore Girls' revival
- Terry Crews, Dave Coulier, Shaq design ugly Christmas sweaters
- See Jennifer Lawrence's seventh grade yearbook superlative
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big