The Unborn, written and directed by Dark Knight coscribe David S. Goyer, comes across like a Jewish Exorcist. Odette Yustman (Cloverfield) plays a ? woman who’s apparently haunted by the ghost of her twin who died while still in the womb. Gary Oldman is the rabbi whose aid she seeks. And a dog with an upside-down head is…well, actually, the unfortunate pooch’s role is unclear. Indeed, Goyer has penned many scripts superior to this one (he co-wrote cult gem Dark City), but he does make sure you’re never far away from a big “Boo!” B?
Genre: Horror; Starring: Gary Oldman, Odette Yustman, Cam Gigandet, Megan Good; Director: David S. Goyer; Author: David S. Goyer; Release Date Wide: 01/09/2009; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Rogue Pictures
Posted January 17 2015 — 1:02 PM EST
- 'Orphan Black' creators break down the latest twist: 'It's an interesting revelation for us'
- 'SNL': How'd Scarlett Johansson and Wiz Khalifa do?
- 'Scandal' panel: 5 best moments, season finale teases
- 'Walking Dead' actor in subway rant clip
- Celebrities who share a birthday with the new Royal Baby
- Ruth Rendell, mysteries writer, dies at 85
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': $84.5M Friday
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Kerry Washington, Plus Gwen Stefani, the Spelling-McDermott Family & More!