The Unborn, written and directed by Dark Knight coscribe David S. Goyer, comes across like a Jewish Exorcist. Odette Yustman (Cloverfield) plays a ? woman who’s apparently haunted by the ghost of her twin who died while still in the womb. Gary Oldman is the rabbi whose aid she seeks. And a dog with an upside-down head is…well, actually, the unfortunate pooch’s role is unclear. Indeed, Goyer has penned many scripts superior to this one (he co-wrote cult gem Dark City), but he does make sure you’re never far away from a big “Boo!” B?
Genre: Horror; Starring: Gary Oldman, Odette Yustman, Cam Gigandet, Megan Good; Director: David S. Goyer; Author: David S. Goyer; Release Date Wide: 01/09/2009; Status: In Season; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Rogue Pictures
Posted January 14 2009 — 12:00 AM EST
- That time Jon Stewart saved Bill Clinton from an awkward encounter
- Eddie Redmayne stuns in new posters for 'The Danish Girl'
- Walt Disney experts dismiss allegations he was anti-Semitic
- See the latest trailer for 'The Intern'
- John Oliver uses song to explain why Washington, D.C., should become a state
- David Byrne calls for streaming service transparency in op-ed
- Stars We Lost in 2015
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Sam Smith, Channing Tatum, Gwyneth Paltrow and More!