One of the Pineapple Express DVD’s hidden gems is the purported “alternate ending” featured below. It’s amusing, particularly the paranoid bad-guy sightings (maybe they’d just imagined that whole gory blowout scene, too? Gah! I wish) and tender final display of dealer-dealee affection. But anything that would effectively delete the Pulp Fiction-y breakfast scene at the end of the theatrical release deserves no more credit than that. I wanted to liquify the essence of giggly James Franco in that diner scene and pour it all over every waffle in my blazing-hot future. This concludes the graphic portion of this PopWatch entry. Press play below. Thanks to Videogum for the tip.
Posted January 15 2009 — 3:48 PM EST
- Leonard Nimoy's legacy: A long and prosperous life remembered
- Entertainment Geekly: Leonard Nimoy and the importance of being Spock
- 'Once Upon a Time': Will Emma go evil?
- 'Lost' alum Terry O’Quinn to star in ABC's 'The Adversaries' pilot
- MTV renews 'Are You the One?,' 'The Challenge,' orders two new series
- Kelly Osbourne is leaving E!'s Fashion Police
- 'Parks and Recreation': On the set for the last day of filming