One of the Pineapple Express DVD’s hidden gems is the purported “alternate ending” featured below. It’s amusing, particularly the paranoid bad-guy sightings (maybe they’d just imagined that whole gory blowout scene, too? Gah! I wish) and tender final display of dealer-dealee affection. But anything that would effectively delete the Pulp Fiction-y breakfast scene at the end of the theatrical release deserves no more credit than that. I wanted to liquify the essence of giggly James Franco in that diner scene and pour it all over every waffle in my blazing-hot future. This concludes the graphic portion of this PopWatch entry. Press play below. Thanks to Videogum for the tip.
Posted January 15 2009 — 3:48 PM EST
- Listen to Led Zeppelin's Lost 'Sunshine Woman' Track
- Ava DuVernay tweets support for Leslie Jones: 'Stay up, sis'
- Here's why Giancarlo Esposito turned down a Marvel TV role
- 'Jason Bourne' 3-D screenings causing nausea and protests in China
- Olympian auctions off medal to pay young boy's medical bills
- Nicole Scherzinger's Britney Spears impression is 'Crazy' good
- Woody Allen on Dylan Farrow accusations: 'I get harassed all the time on it'