One of the Pineapple Express DVD’s hidden gems is the purported “alternate ending” featured below. It’s amusing, particularly the paranoid bad-guy sightings (maybe they’d just imagined that whole gory blowout scene, too? Gah! I wish) and tender final display of dealer-dealee affection. But anything that would effectively delete the Pulp Fiction-y breakfast scene at the end of the theatrical release deserves no more credit than that. I wanted to liquify the essence of giggly James Franco in that diner scene and pour it all over every waffle in my blazing-hot future. This concludes the graphic portion of this PopWatch entry. Press play below. Thanks to Videogum for the tip.
Posted January 15 2009 — 3:48 PM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters