A 3D re-imagining of the classic 1981 horror film of the same name, My Bloody Valentine follows the carnage in the town of Harmony following a coal mine tunnel collapse. The lone survivor woke up from a coma a year later and killed 22 people with a pickaxe before being killed himself. Ten years later, the miner responsible for the collapse returns to Harmony and a maniac in a coal mask starts a new rampage. Is the supposedly dead survivor out for revenge?
Posted January 16 2009 — 12:00 AM EST
- Samira Wiley throws back to the '90s in 'Lip Sync Battle' clip
- Joanna Newsom shares new song 'Make Hay'
- Why Wes Craven's 'Scream' is perfect movie to watch this Halloween
- Run the Jewels return with new single, 'Talk To Me'
- Wayne Brady is a badass in Syfy's 'Aftermath' — exclusive clip
- Buy Tom Hanks' David S. Pumpkins Halloween costume online
- SyFy announces all-star cast for 'Face off' season 11