Did Jon Stewart offer the best – or just the most entertaining – analysis of Barack Obama’s inauguration? My favorite part of last night’s Daily Show coverage comes at 5:39 in the clip below, when the camera cuts to Stewart, tentatively holding a noisemaker in his mouth, after he watched a clip of Obama eloquently reminding us of the challenges our nation faces. What was your favorite part?
Posted January 21 2009 — 5:43 PM EST
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg set to perform in an opera
- 'Ghostbusters' director gets 'choked up' by supportive fans
- Miley Cyrus storms Virginia college to campaign for Hillary Clinton
- Lauryn Hill gives powerful performance of 'Rebel' on 'Charlie Rose'
- 'Jessica Jones' season 2: Showrunner promises all-female directors
- Cecilia Hart, wife of James Earl Jones, dies at 68
- Tom Cruise, Jude Law compare on-set underwater breath-holding stories