With 10 Academy Award nominations, including Best Picture, Best Director, and Best Adapted Screenplay, Slumdog Millionaire is certainly the movie to beat next month. In part 1 of our OscarWatch interview, Slumdog director Danny Boyle talks about the film’s riotous toilet scene, the magic of subtitles, and why his director of photography hates him.
Posted January 22 2009 — 1:57 PM EST
- Alec Baldwin calls out brother Stephen during 'SNL' debate cold open
- Benedict Cumberbatch to host final 'SNL' before election
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg set to perform in an opera
- 'Ghostbusters' director gets 'choked up' by supportive fans
- Miley Cyrus storms Virginia college to campaign for Hillary Clinton
- Lauryn Hill gives powerful performance of 'Rebel' on 'Charlie Rose'
- 'Jessica Jones' season 2: Showrunner promises all-female directors