Keira Knightley and Colin Farrell will star in the crime drama London Boulevard, which will mark the directorial debut of The Departed writer William Monahan, Variety reports. The story, adapted from Ken Bruen’s novel, is about a South London ex-con (Farrell) who tries to give up the gangster life by becoming a handyman for areclusive young actress (Knightley). Shooting is scheduled to start this summer.
Posted January 22 2009 — 11:45 PM EST
- Chris Rock announces first stand-up tour in 9 years
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' trailer: Humans and Transformers face off
- George R.R. Martin on 'Winds of Winter': 'Things are getting worse'
- 'Green Hornet' star Van Williams dies at 82
- 'Baywatch' is hitting the beach on Memorial Day weekend
- Beyoncé was already a star at age 10, unearthed footage proves
- See Madonna twerk to 'Bitch I'm Madonna' on Carpool Karaoke
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday