Looks like literary agent/attorney Bob Barnett is tackling both sides of the party line. Former GOP vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin is rumored to have teamed up with Barnett for a future television or book deal. (When reached by EW.com, Barnett declined to comment, but sources in the publishing industry say the partnership is likely.) Barnett’s other current client? Interestingly enough, that’s President Obama’s campaign manager, David Plouffe, who is currently working on his book, tentatively called The Audacity to Win. In fact, Palin would be a bit of a departure for Barnett, who previously has handled books by famous Dems like Obama, Bill Clinton, and Hillary Clinton – and even landed TV deals for the Obama Administration’s possible Surgeon General, Dr. Sanjay Gupta.
Posted January 22 2009 — 4:28 PM EST
- Beyoncé was already a star at age 10, unearthed footage proves
- See Madonna twerk to 'Bitch I'm Madonna' on Carpool Karaoke
- 'Major League' star Margaret Whitton dies at 67
- 'Supergirl': Will we ever meet Earth-1 Kara Danvers?
- 'How to Train Your Dragon 3' delayed until 2019
- 'The Flash' winter finale will change the direction of the show
- ANOHNI urges president to release Chelsea Manning
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday