· History is made as the nation inaugurates its first black president…and the first bedazzled bow sings ”America (My Country, ‘Tis of Thee)”
· Check out Patti LuPone’s onstage hissy fit on YouTube (”Stop taking pictures! Right! Now!”)— and her upcoming role on 30 Rock
The not-so-subtle homoeroticism of Bromance
· After watching her spill the beans on Oprah, we’d like to hang with Jill Biden over cocktails
· If you seek Amy, can you have her call and explain the song?
· rosie’s blog is gone
choo choo choo the crazy train
has left the station
· Mira Sorvino: If it’s a choice between The Last Templar and quitting acting, might we suggest a sequel to Romy and Michele?
MOT EVEN CLOSE
· The stomach-turning staple-gun scene in The Wrestler.
· With guest spots by Pete Wentz and Ashlee Simpson, CSI: NY is the new TRL. Note to producers of CSI: NY: No one misses the old TRL.