I am pleased to announce that we’re starting up a new music blog, which will be fun, diverse, and will incorporate a lot of the ideas you’ve all been bandying about for a long time in the comments posts. (Yes, we have been listening!) Everything I’ve started here will be expanded and more inclusive of all musical genres. Plus, it will be updated several times throughout the day with juicy scoop and fresh posts written by our entire music staff, including yours truly. Though the exact launch date remains TBA, I wanted to let you know that it’s coming soon since this will be my final post for Margeaux’s Mix. In the meantime, you can get your music fix by visiting our PopWatch blog. Don’t be a stranger, and please remember to holler back at your girl!
Posted January 26 2009 — 8:17 PM EST
- Conan O'Brien used 'Hamilton' to help explain Trump victory to upset kids
- Veteran character actress Alice Drummond dies at 88
- Canadian police apologize to Nickelback for drunk driving joke
- 'Aquaman' movie lands fall 2018 release date
- Lauren Graham says she may not watch the 'Gilmore Girls' revival
- Terry Crews, Dave Coulier, Shaq design ugly Christmas sweaters
- See Jennifer Lawrence's seventh grade yearbook superlative
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big