If you’re like me, Bachelor fans, you’re out there hoping that the producers purchased a Costco-sized supply of ChapStick before filming began, because Jason Mesnick can’t stop putting his mouth on anything that moves. While I won’t spoil anything here, I will reveal that in the midst of all the making out that goes on in episode 4, Jason and Tooth Nazi (a.k.a. Shannon) share what might be the grossest kiss in Bachelor history. Read all about it in my TV Watch and be sure to check out Bachelor host Chris Harrison’s behind-the-scenes dish in his episode 4 blog post; but first, what did you think of Jason’s exploits this episode? Was the front-yard camping date your idea of romance? And for the love of God, why won’t these women stop crying? (Then again, I’d be bawling too if I found myself on The Bachelor.) And because we know you can’t get enough of EW.com’s original toy production, The Doll Bachelor, click below to watch episode 4—it features the most shocking rose ceremony… ever!
- Lynda Carter, Gal Gadot reflect on 75 years of Wonder Woman
- Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn parody Beyoncé's 'Formation'
- Jennifer Lawrence attached to star in Zelda Fitzgerald biopic
- 'Big Brother: Over the Top latest evicted guest speaks out
- Bob Dylan's website no longer mentions his Nobel prize
- Ariel Winter slams Donald Trump for body shaming women
- Preview Mal and crew's exploits in 'Serenity: No Power in the 'Verse'