After The CW scrapped plans to air Bob Saget’s new sitcom Surviving Suburbia, ABC is now in talks to pick it up as part of the network’s desire to schedule more traditional comedies. Currently the uncredited narrator on CBS’ How I Met Your Mother, Saget spent the better part of the ’90s at ABC, hosting America’s Funniest Home Videos and playing squeaky-clean super dad Danny Tanner on Full House.
Posted January 29 2009 — 2:02 PM EST
- Honest Trailers takes on 'The Nightmare Before Christmas'
- Paul Beatty's 'The Sellout' wins 2016 Man Booker Prize for fiction
- 'Saturday Night Live' election special to recap contentious campaign
- AFI Fest 2016: 'Moana,' 'Miss Sloane,' 'The Comedian' to world premiere
- Shia LaBeouf battles PTSD in new 'Man Down' trailer
- 'Moana' to be first Disney film translated into Tahitian language
- Fall TV's best and worst ratings performers so far
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like
- 'Smallville': Where Are They Now?
- Flashback to Taylor Swift's First Album Drop