Ellen Barkin will star and executive produce a new, as-yet untitled half-hour pilot for HBO, Variety reports. The story is about a woman in her 50s who divorces after a high-profile marriage, andupon re-entering the singles market, forms a platonic bond with her ex-husband’s 24-year-old son. The script will be written by Shauna Cross, who penned Drew Barrymore’s upcoming directorial debut Whip It!
Posted January 29 2009 — 11:39 AM EST
- Kevin Curran, Emmy-winning 'Simpsons' producers, dies at 59
- 'The Goldbergs' staging 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' reunion — exclusive
- Honest Trailers takes on 'The Nightmare Before Christmas'
- Paul Beatty's 'The Sellout' wins 2016 Man Booker Prize for fiction
- 'Saturday Night Live' election special to recap contentious campaign
- AFI Fest 2016: 'Moana,' 'Miss Sloane,' 'The Comedian' to world premiere
- Shia LaBeouf battles PTSD in new 'Man Down' trailer
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like
- 'Smallville': Where Are They Now?
- Flashback to Taylor Swift's First Album Drop