Looks like Sunday, Feb. 8, will be a “Beautiful Day” for U2 fans: The Irish rockers have just joined the superstar-stuffed list of artists performing at the Grammys ceremony. As if that wasn’t cool enough, Robert Plant and Alison Krauss were also added to the lineup today (sweet!), as were Kid Rock and Rihanna (blah). Put that together with Monday’s announcement that Radiohead, Paul McCartney, Justin Timberlake, Jay-Z, and more would also be playing the Grammys, and this is shaping up to be a can’t-miss TV event. Are you psyched yet? Is there anyone left who you’d like to see perform next Sunday, since the Recording Academy seems to be in a reach-for-the-sky mood when it comes to booking acts?
Posted January 29 2009 — 6:00 PM EST
- Samantha Bee wants the election to be over 'so badly'
- Meet Sasha Lane, the breakout star of ‘American Honey'
- Hayley Atwell studied the Clintons for 'Conviction' role
- Robin Williams' widow pens essay about his brain disorder
- Former 'Power Rangers' star denies killing his roommate with a sword
- Watch Britney Spears sing Taylor Swift's 'Shake It Off' on helium
- 'Once Upon a Time': Is there hope for Belle and Rumple?