Looks like Sunday, Feb. 8, will be a “Beautiful Day” for U2 fans: The Irish rockers have just joined the superstar-stuffed list of artists performing at the Grammys ceremony. As if that wasn’t cool enough, Robert Plant and Alison Krauss were also added to the lineup today (sweet!), as were Kid Rock and Rihanna (blah). Put that together with Monday’s announcement that Radiohead, Paul McCartney, Justin Timberlake, Jay-Z, and more would also be playing the Grammys, and this is shaping up to be a can’t-miss TV event. Are you psyched yet? Is there anyone left who you’d like to see perform next Sunday, since the Recording Academy seems to be in a reach-for-the-sky mood when it comes to booking acts?
Posted January 18 2015 — 7:47 AM EST
- Bruce Jenner interview draws 16.9M viewers; best Friday night non-sports TV ratings since '03
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens': Daisy Ridley reveals Rey secrets
- Bruce Jenner E! show about life as transgender woman will air in July
- Bruce Jenner confesses Kim Kardashian was the first to know
- Kanye West helped Kim Kardashian accept Bruce Jenner
- Bruce Jenner to Diane Sawyer: 'The female part of me is who I am'
- Casting Net: Nikolaj Coster-Waldau to star in thriller 'Shot Caller'