Looks like Sunday, Feb. 8, will be a “Beautiful Day” for U2 fans: The Irish rockers have just joined the superstar-stuffed list of artists performing at the Grammys ceremony. As if that wasn’t cool enough, Robert Plant and Alison Krauss were also added to the lineup today (sweet!), as were Kid Rock and Rihanna (blah). Put that together with Monday’s announcement that Radiohead, Paul McCartney, Justin Timberlake, Jay-Z, and more would also be playing the Grammys, and this is shaping up to be a can’t-miss TV event. Are you psyched yet? Is there anyone left who you’d like to see perform next Sunday, since the Recording Academy seems to be in a reach-for-the-sky mood when it comes to booking acts?
Posted January 29 2009 — 6:00 PM EST
- Mel Gibson: 'Passion of the Christ' sequel would focus on the resurrection
- 'SNL': Simone Biles pleads for Final Five to host
- 'Greenleaf' finale: Star Merle Dandridge spills season secrets
- Chris Brown already has new song a day after his arrest
- Disney's Tower of Terror ride gets January checkout date
- Rep. John Lewis crowd surfs in 'Late Show' appearance
- Judge Judy drama series in the works at CBS
- 11 of the Best 'Mister Rogers' Neighborhood' Guest Stars
- 'Easy': 12 Exclusive First Look Photos
- First Look: Jyn Erso Toys from 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story'
- Darth Vader, Voldemort, and 7 Other Pop Culture Comparisons to Donald Trump
- Celebrity Professors: See Stars Who Make the Grade
- 55 Books to Read This Fall