Looks like Sunday, Feb. 8, will be a “Beautiful Day” for U2 fans: The Irish rockers have just joined the superstar-stuffed list of artists performing at the Grammys ceremony. As if that wasn’t cool enough, Robert Plant and Alison Krauss were also added to the lineup today (sweet!), as were Kid Rock and Rihanna (blah). Put that together with Monday’s announcement that Radiohead, Paul McCartney, Justin Timberlake, Jay-Z, and more would also be playing the Grammys, and this is shaping up to be a can’t-miss TV event. Are you psyched yet? Is there anyone left who you’d like to see perform next Sunday, since the Recording Academy seems to be in a reach-for-the-sky mood when it comes to booking acts?
Posted January 29 2009 — 6:00 PM EST
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' creator on that killer finale and what's next
- Catwoman comes out as bisexual in new comic
- Denis Villeneuve in talks to direct 'Blade Runner' sequel: Report
- 'Vikings': Katheryn Winnick on Lagertha's season 3 plans
- Scarlett Johansson defends John Travolta
- 'Power/Rangers' fan film off YouTube
- YouTube duo get 'Electra Woman and Dyna Girl' gig
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Oscars 2015: EW exclusive rehearsal photos
- Oscars 2015 backstage: EW all-access photo pass
- Taylor, Rita & Orlando, Amanda and More!