Looks like Sunday, Feb. 8, will be a “Beautiful Day” for U2 fans: The Irish rockers have just joined the superstar-stuffed list of artists performing at the Grammys ceremony. As if that wasn’t cool enough, Robert Plant and Alison Krauss were also added to the lineup today (sweet!), as were Kid Rock and Rihanna (blah). Put that together with Monday’s announcement that Radiohead, Paul McCartney, Justin Timberlake, Jay-Z, and more would also be playing the Grammys, and this is shaping up to be a can’t-miss TV event. Are you psyched yet? Is there anyone left who you’d like to see perform next Sunday, since the Recording Academy seems to be in a reach-for-the-sky mood when it comes to booking acts?
Posted January 29 2009 — 6:00 PM EST
- 'Once Upon a Time' bosses drop season 5 finale teasers
- Taylor Swift tops list of highest-paid musicians in 2015
- Colton Haynes gets honest about life after 'Arrow'
- #FeudSeason2: 9 showdowns Ryan Murphy should tackle next
- Adam McKay to direct fallen superhero story 'Irredeemable' for Fox
- Andrew McMahon reacts to possible Something Corporate reunion
- What to Watch Thursday: Olivia Colman, Julian Barratt star in 'Flowers'