Based on a Korean horror film, this thriller follows Anna (Emily Browning) who, after a stint in the hospital to deal with her mother’s tragic death, comes home to even worse news. Her father has become engaged to Rachael (Elizabeth Banks), her mother’s nurse. After her mother’s ghost comes to her and warns her that Rachael is not trustworthy, Anna and her sister must work to prove to their father that their future stepmother is up to no good.
Posted January 29 2009 — 12:00 AM EST
- Disney eyes live-action 'Prince Charming'
- Ezra Koenig of Vampire Weekend lands own Beats 1 Radio show
- 'Sesame Street': Sonia 'Maria' Manzano's 7 favorites
- 'Hannibal': No go at Netflix, Amazon
- Caitlyn Jenner gives empowering talk in new 'I Am Cait' trailer
- Michael Eisner clarifies comment that beautiful, funny women are 'impossible to find'
- Sluggish Fourth of July box office no picnic for Hollywood
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Kendall Jenner, Liv Tyler, Jessie J & More!