Based on a Korean horror film, this thriller follows Anna (Emily Browning) who, after a stint in the hospital to deal with her mother’s tragic death, comes home to even worse news. Her father has become engaged to Rachael (Elizabeth Banks), her mother’s nurse. After her mother’s ghost comes to her and warns her that Rachael is not trustworthy, Anna and her sister must work to prove to their father that their future stepmother is up to no good.
Posted January 29 2009 — 12:00 AM EST
- Chiwetel Ejiofor says he'll never forgive Mark from 'Love Actually'
- Hear Disney princesses sing in their original languages
- Jesse Eisenberg says Lex Luthor in 'Batman v Superman' is a modern take
- Funko shares sneak peek at 'Suicide Squad' figures at Toy Fair 2016
- Jennifer Lawrence donates $2 million to Kentucky children's hospital
- Adam McKay recounts how Johnny Depp agreed to play Trump
- See Adele photobomb fans in 'Live in London' concert special