A&E has greenlit 11 one-hour episodes of the nonfiction series Obsessed, according to Variety. The network is describing the show, which will focus on people with anxiety disorders, as being similar to its Emmy-winning addiction-focused show Intervention. Production is already underway, and the series is scheduled to debut later this year.
Posted January 30 2009 — 10:57 AM EST
- #MakeFilmsIntoTVShows Twitter trend was long overdue
- The Best of 2016 in entertainment, from A to Z
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming 2,' 'Bad Boys 4' set for Summer 2019
- Jennifer Lawrence can't believe Chris Pratt speaks German
- 'Justice League' director Zack Snyder eyeing 'The Last Photograph'
- 'An Inconvenient Truth' sequel debuting at Sundance in Jan. 2017
- Preview the opening scene of the 'Last Man on Earth' fall finale