Step Up’s Channing Tatum will star in a movie adaption of David Morrell’s best-selling thriller The Brotherhood of the Rose, Variety reports. The novel revolves around two orphans, trained by their CIA operative foster-dad to be assassins, who reunite when they separately find themselves as targets and wonder why. Tatum clearly enjoys life under the gun: He costars in July’s Michael Man-directed gangster flick Public Enemies opposite Johnny Depp and Christian Bale, and in August’s G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra.
Posted January 30 2009 — 12:00 PM EST
- Bob Dylan thanks Nobel Prize committee for honoring his songs as literature
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage
- Louis Tomlinson debuts new song on ‘X Factor’ days after mom’s death
- 'Insidious: Chapter 4' first look sees Lin Shaye facing her demons
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'
- Patti Smith covers Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize ceremony