NBC ordered 12 more episodes of the Howie Mandel prank show Howie Do It, Variety reports. After three weeks, the show has averaged 6.5 million viewers in the Friday 8 p.m. slot and a 1.8 rating/6 share in adults 18-49. That’s a 64 percent increase over previous NBC shows in that slot, which have included America’s Toughest Jobs and Crusoe.
Posted January 30 2009 — 11:09 AM EST
- Beyoncé was already a star at age 10, unearthed footage proves
- See Madonna twerk to 'Bitch I'm Madonna' on Carpool Karaoke
- 'Major League' star Margaret Whitton dies at 67
- 'Supergirl': Will we ever meet Earth-1 Kara Danvers?
- 'How to Train Your Dragon 3' delayed until 2019
- 'The Flash' winter finale will change the direction of the show
- ANOHNI urges president to release Chelsea Manning
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday