Jennifer Hudson has completed filming on her first video since the October murders of her mother, brother, and nephew, the Associated Press reports. The video, for the song “If This Isn’t Love,” is due to be released on Feb. 9. The Oscar winner and former American Idol contestant has kept a low profile since her family tragedy, but she is increasing her public appearances once again next month. She’ll sing the national anthem at the Super Bowl on Sunday, and she’s set to perform at the Grammys (where she’s up for four awards for her debut album) on Feb. 8.
Posted January 30 2009 — 2:00 AM EST
- Drake is releasing more new music in December
- Charlie Puth cancels remainder of tour due to sickness
- Universal Studios Japan is getting an entire 'Minions'-themed area
- President Obama dances to 'Hotline Bling' with Usher, Janelle Monáe
- Bradley Cooper visited Lady Gaga on the set of 'Saturday Night Live'
- Viola Davis to campaign in supporting actress category for 'Fences'
- DJ Khaled documented his son's birth on Snapchat