As anyone who’s witnessed the wonderful epic cheese of Starship Troopers knows, there are threats in our galaxy every bit as horrific and insidious as giant alien bugs: threats like wooden acting, the allure of schlocky direct-to-DVD sequels, and child abuse. Wait, what?! That’s right, the Federation can’t stand child abuse. In a new batch of PSAs, Casper Van Dien, “the star of Starship Troopers 3: Marauder” is decked out in full Johnny Rico regalia on a flaming battlefield, urging fans to pitch in to help fight this war. To this, we say, Bravo, Bravo! Would you like to know more? Click below.
Posted January 30 2009 — 8:42 PM EST
- What to Watch Wednesday: 'Rectify' enters its final season
- Carpool Karaoke: Lady Gaga sings, James Corden wears meat dress
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Philinda finally going to happen?
- Adele endorses Hillary Clinton at Miami concert
- Stephen Colbert compares Donald Trump to Voldemort
- 'This Is Us': Dan Fogelman breaks down Jack and William revelations
- Trump-inspired 'Law & Order: SVU' episode gets post-election air date
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like
- 'Smallville': Where Are They Now?
- Flashback to Taylor Swift's First Album Drop