A plethora of famous gals (Drew Barrymore, Scarlett Johansson, Jennifer Aniston, Jennifer Connelly, Ginnifer Goodwin) and guys (Ben Affleck, Justin Long, Bradley Cooper, Kevin Connolly) take on the best-selling relationship advice book in a film about, uh, relationships.
Posted February 2 2009 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Modern Family': Charles Barkley and DeAndre Jordan to guest-star
- 'O.J.: Made in America' is now the frontrunner for Best Documentary
- Lin-Manuel Miranda watched celebrities watch 'Hamilton' in disguise
- 'Rogue One,' 'Fantastic Beasts' on Oscars shortlist for Best VFX
- Stephen Dorff is an aspiring country singer in 'Wheeler' trailer
- CNN apologizes for producer caught joking about Trump's plane crashing
- Grace VanderWaal wows again with debut EP and 'Clay' lyric video
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big