Bill Murray and Lucas Black (American Gothic) have joined Sissy Spacek and Robert Duvall in the period thriller Get Low, Variety reports. Aaron Schneider is directing the project, which is based on the true story of Felix “Bush” Breazeale, a Tennessee recluse who planned his own funeral in 1938 while he was still alive and could enjoy it. Murray and Black will play partners at the funeral home. Shooting starts this week.
Posted February 3 2009 — 11:07 AM EST
- Bob Dylan thanks Nobel Prize committee for honoring his songs as literature
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage
- Louis Tomlinson debuts new song on ‘X Factor’ days after mom’s death
- 'Insidious: Chapter 4' first look sees Lin Shaye facing her demons
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'
- Patti Smith covers Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize ceremony