Jennifer Lopez is set to star in the film Plan B, which The Hollywood Reporter describes as a “fertility comedy” about a single woman who “meets the man of her dreams onthe very day she conceives a child through artificial insemination.” Alan Poul – a veteran of Six Feet Under, Big Love, and Swingtown – is in negotiations for the project, which would mark his feature directing debut.
Posted February 3 2009 — 1:05 AM EST
- Bob Dylan thanks Nobel Prize committee for honoring his songs as literature
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage
- Louis Tomlinson debuts new song on ‘X Factor’ days after mom’s death
- 'Insidious: Chapter 4' first look sees Lin Shaye facing her demons
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'
- Patti Smith covers Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize ceremony