Jude Law is one of the prettiest actors working today (male or female, I would argue – just watch The Holiday, if you disagree), so we’re not surprised that he looks rather fabulous in the photos of him as a transgender supermodel in Sally Potter’s film Rage. The 36-year-old actor plays a character named Minx (opposite Dame Judi Dench) in the movie, which comes out later this year. Law, pictured in full make-up and donning a jet-black wig, kinda reminds us of a glammed-up Monica (Courtney Cox) from Friends circa 1994, or maybe even a young Liza. What star does he remind you of, Popwatchers? What other actors are you dying to see in drag? Jonathan Rhys Meyers anyone? Christian Bale pre-meltdown? Ooh, Zac Efron perhaps?
Posted February 4 2009 — 9:26 PM EST
- This Week’s Cover: Steven Yeun of 'The Walking Dead' on Glenn's brutal death
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Marika Dominczyk makes her debut — exclusive first look
- ABBA launching 'digital experience' featuring virtual reality
- 'Rectify' creator previews 'emotionally unencumbering' final season
- Kim Kardashian resumes filming 'KUWTK' after Paris robbery
- Tom Hanks or Bill Murray? The Internet struggles to decide
- Howard Stern: Graphic interviews reveal 'who Trump is'
- Hillary Clinton Through The Years
- 'Hamilton' Stars Go Old-School for Vintage Portraits
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like