Cereal manufacturer Kellogg will allow its contract with Olympian Michael Phelps to expire at the end of the month, Advertising Age reports. The announcement comes just three days after the appearance of photos in which the swimmer is shown smoking marijuana. “Michael’s mostrecent behavior is not consistent with the image of Kellogg,” said a rep for the company in a statement.
Posted February 5 2009 — 11:11 PM EST
- President Obama dances to 'Hotline Bling' with Usher, Janelle Monáe
- Bradley Cooper visited Lady Gaga on the set of 'Saturday Night Live'
- Viola Davis to campaign in supporting actress category for 'Fences'
- DJ Khaled documented his son's birth on Snapchat
- 'Black Mirror' postmortem: Showrunner explains season 3
- Weekend box office: 'Madea' clobbers 'Jack Reacher' with $27.6 million
- 'Logan' image teases Dafne Keen as mutant X-23