Orlando Bloom, Vincent Cassel (Eastern Promises), and Olga Kurylenko (Quantum of Solace) are starring in The Cross, a near-future-set sci-fi movie being directed by Andrew Niccol (Lord of War), Variety reports. Niccol received an Oscar nod for writing The Truman Show. Bloom will play a man who wants to be the first ever to cross a mysterious border; Cassel will play the guard who tries to stop him; Kurylenko’s role is described by Variety only as the female lead. Shooting is scheduled to begin in July.
Posted February 5 2009 — 10:25 AM EST
- 'O.J.: Made in America' is now the frontrunner for Best Documentary
- Lin-Manuel Miranda watched celebrities watch 'Hamilton' in disguise
- 'Rogue One,' 'Fantastic Beasts' on Oscars shortlist for Best VFX
- Stephen Dorff is an aspiring country singer in 'Wheeler' trailer
- CNN apologizes for producer caught joking about Trump's plane crashing
- Grace VanderWaal wows again with debut EP and 'Clay' lyric video
- Vin Diesel remembers Paul Walker three years after his death
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big