Christian Bale has finally responded to his Terminator Salvation tirade and TMZ has the audio. Bale called in to the Kevin & Bean radio show on KROQ in L.A. and apologized profusely, telling people to “feel free to make fun of me….I deserve it completely.” He even takes time to weigh in on Michael Phelps’ scandal saying, ”So he smoked a bit of weed? Plenty of our presidents have.” I actually thought Bale came off quite well, all things considered (and the difference between his Brit accent on this clip and American accent on the Terminator tape are downright shocking.) Did you buy his apology?
Posted February 6 2009 — 6:30 PM EST
- #MakeFilmsIntoTVShows Twitter trend was long overdue
- The Best of 2016 in entertainment, from A to Z
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming 2,' 'Bad Boys 4' set for Summer 2019
- Jennifer Lawrence can't believe Chris Pratt speaks German
- 'Justice League' director Zack Snyder eyeing 'The Last Photograph'
- 'An Inconvenient Truth' sequel debuting at Sundance in Jan. 2017
- Preview the opening scene of the 'Last Man on Earth' fall finale