Academy Award nominee Mickey Rourke (The Wrestler) has signed on the star in the independent hit-man drama St. Vincent, Variety reports. The actor will play an assassin who masquerades as a priest in New York, where he winds up taking the confession of one of his targets. Walter Hill (The Warriors) will direct the movie, which is due to begin production later this year.
Posted February 7 2009 — 12:29 AM EST
- Alec Baldwin calls out brother Stephen during 'SNL' debate cold open
- Benedict Cumberbatch to host final 'SNL' before election
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg set to perform in an opera
- 'Ghostbusters' director gets 'choked up' by supportive fans
- Miley Cyrus storms Virginia college to campaign for Hillary Clinton
- Lauryn Hill gives powerful performance of 'Rebel' on 'Charlie Rose'
- 'Jessica Jones' season 2: Showrunner promises all-female directors