So many questions. Why Tom Hanks? Are the same few of his DVDs that keep zooming by…intended to harm him? Would Wilson the Volleyball have made a more formidable foe than an inexplicably exploding Hooch? Is Level 1-1 also like a box of chocolates? None of the answers matter, and neither does this clip. Press play anyway!
Posted February 9 2009 — 2:15 PM EST
- Lin-Manuel Miranda live-tweeted commentary for 'Hamilton's America'
- J.K. Rowling loves Amy Schumer's book
- Chris Pratt encourages people to go outside and look for trolls
- Kanye West scored Kardashian family movies to 'Only One' for Kim's birthday
- 'Once Upon a Time' star says Robin Hood return provides closure
- Jason Sudeikis duets with Harry Connick Jr. as Harry Connick Jr.
- Chris Pine cast in Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'