Jim Sturgess, Geoffrey Rush, Rachael Taylor, and David Wenham have been tapped to voice characters in the Zack Snyder-directed animated movie Guardians of Ga’Hoole, Variety reports. The story, based on the first three installments of Kathryn Lasky’s children’s book series, is about a young barn owl and his friends as they escape a band of rogue owls. Shooting is underway.
Posted February 10 2009 — 10:44 AM EST
- Ryan Reynolds talks THAT photo from Taylor Swift's Fourth of July party
- Best of 2016: 'La La Land' costume designer on the 'timeless' looks
- WATCH: Ken Foree talks to the dead in 'Blood Brothers' clip
- Trevor Noah: Trump should hire Hodor from 'Game of Thrones'
- Everything you need to know about Marvel’s 'X-Men' ResurrXion
- 'Vampire Diaries': David Anders reveals his favorite Uncle John twist
- 'Sherlock': Martin Freeman on how Baby Watson will change the show