You know what we don’t see enough of on television? Bird funerals. So isn’t it a delight that the producers of The Bachelor chose to remedy that situation with this week’s hometown date episode? Don’t worry, I won’t spoil all the gory details here – for full details, click over to my TV Watch recap, now live, as well as host Chris Harrison’s exclusive EW.com blog – but suffice it to say Jason experiences a whole potpourri of wacky on his four hometown dates this week. What did you think of the episode? Should Jillian have admitted on national television that she believes in lake monsters? Have you ever used funny hats to diffuse family tension? And does Ty get cuter every week, or is it just me? Now, if Jason’s adventures on tonight’s episode were too tame for you, click below to check out hometown dates, Doll Bachelor style!
Posted February 10 2009 — 4:01 AM EST
- Paul Beatty's 'The Sellout' wins 2016 Man Booker Prize for fiction
- 'Saturday Night Live' election special to recap contentious campaign
- AFI Fest 2016: 'Moana,' 'Miss Sloane,' 'The Comedian' to world premiere
- Shia LaBeouf battles PTSD in new 'Man Down' trailer
- 'Moana' to be first Disney film translated into Tahitian language
- Fall TV's best and worst ratings performers so far
- Rob Gronkowski goes undercover for Lyft to talk astrophysics, Tom Brady
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like
- 'Smallville': Where Are They Now?
- Flashback to Taylor Swift's First Album Drop