Jeff Probst is a busy man. The premiere of Survivor: Tocantins is a mere day away, which means he has to start blogging again for EW.com. But does that give him the right to berate yours truly just because I can’t figure out how to pronounce the name of his new season? The incident in question went down as Josh Wolk and I were discussing the return of EW.com’s Survivor Talk Internet show (which will be back with a special mystery guest as well as the first cast-off on Friday afternoon), and was all caught on camera. See for yourself below. Moral of the story: Don’t interrupt the man’s breakfast!
Posted February 11 2009 — 1:00 PM EST
- 'The Expanse': Exclusive new look at season 2
- 'One Day at a Time' reboot: Netflix releases heartwarming trailer
- Walton Goggins in talks to play villain in 'Tomb Raider' reboot
- Preview the prologue in 'Tyson Hesse's Diesel: Ignition'
- 'Pitch' star Kylie Bunbury on Ginny's next move
- 'Please Like Me' finds U.S. home
- Lin-Manuel Miranda's amazing 2016, in GIFs
- This Is What the 2001 'Ocean's Eleven' Premiere Looked Like
- 17 Star-Studded Celebrity Cookbooks
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot