Wilmer Valderrama, the voice of Disney Channel’s Handy Manny and the man behind MTV’s Yo Mamma, is developing a children’s show, Earth to Pablo, for Nickelodeon. According to The Hollywood Reporter, it centers on a family who finds out it’s housing a teenage space alien instead of the South American exchange student they had anticipated. Valderrama will exec produce the series with writer Philip Stark, whose credits include Valderrama’s That ’70s Show and the feature Dude, Where’s My Car?.
Posted February 11 2009 — 12:58 PM EST
- Adam Scott to guest on 'The Good Place'
- Lady Gaga on Madonna comparisons: 'What I do is different'
- Madonna’s 'Rebel Heart Tour' is coming to Showtime
- YouTuber sings Smash Mouth’s ‘All Star’ over Adele, John Lennon
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Sophie Hunter expecting second child
- Michael Rooker names 'Night of the Living Dead' as Halloween movie pick
- 'Man With a Plan' showrunner previews Matt LeBlanc’s return to sitcoms