Sirius XM Radio is still looking for a way out of its financial troubles that doesn’t involve filing for bankruptcy or relinquishing control to Charles Ergen, CEO of EchoStar and Dish Network. Sirius XM Radio CEO Mel Karmazin is reportedly in talks with John Malone, chairman of Liberty Media Corporation, the largest shareholder in DirecTV.
Posted February 12 2009 — 5:42 PM EST
- Steven Yeun already has a new gig after 'The Walking Dead'
- What to Watch This Weekend: 'Tracey Ullman's Show' premieres
- Lady Gaga changes lyrics to ‘Trayvon Angel’ at final Dive Bar Tour set
- Classic horror movies get the David S. Pumpkins treatment
- 'Bye Bye Birdie' starring Jennifer Lopez is NBC’s next live musical
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' stars on that surprising hookup
- Q-Tip announces final A Tribe Called Quest album