Who watches the Watchmen? Uh, given the movie’s looming release date, who doesn’t? Those guys are everywhere! Now the movie’s marketing is going into viral overdrive, hence two new tasty interweb tidbits we just came across: an old-skool arcade-style game (pictured) and a Flickr stream from The New Frontiersman, which is the newspaper in the book. While the game does include such geeky details as a “Veidt Enterprises” intro, it’s pretty static otherwise; the stream gets updated relatively often with goodies like classified documents and newspaper clippings, and photos of “historical” events, like Dr. Manhattan taking Neil Armstrong’s photo. So which one are you nerding out on?
Posted February 12 2009 — 1:47 AM EST
- Bob Dylan thanks Nobel Prize committee for honoring his songs as literature
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage
- Louis Tomlinson debuts new song on ‘X Factor’ days after mom’s death
- 'Insidious: Chapter 4' first look sees Lin Shaye facing her demons
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'
- Patti Smith covers Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize ceremony