Fox plans to move American Idol’s results show to 9 p.m. on Wednesdays starting March 11 so the reality behemoth will go head to head with ABC’s Lost for the rest of the season, The Hollywood Reporter reported Monday. The freshman Tim Roth procedural series Lie to Me will shift to 8 p.m. in a programming swap. The Reporter notes that the ratings for Lost have fallen each week this season and that a recent two-hour Idol on Wednesday night seemed to erode the ABC show’s viewership further. We’ll leave it to Jack and the gang to determine if Fox could be in cahoots with the Dharma Initiative.
Posted February 17 2009 — 1:21 AM EST
- Lin-Manuel Miranda live-tweeted commentary for 'Hamilton's America'
- J.K. Rowling loves Amy Schumer's book
- Chris Pratt encourages people to go outside and look for trolls
- Kanye West scored Kardashian family movies to 'Only One' for Kim's birthday
- 'Once Upon a Time' star says Robin Hood return provides closure
- Jason Sudeikis duets with Harry Connick Jr. as Harry Connick Jr.
- Chris Pine cast in Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'