“Natalie, do the cartwheel…. Come on, it’s a good compromise: Cartwheel by proxy. And don’t foget to say ‘Wheee!’ You gotta say ‘Wheee!’” – Mr. Monk (Tony Shalhoub) deciding whether or not it’s appropriate to celebrate the arrest of one’s childhood bully for murder with a cartwheel on Monk
Posted February 17 2009 — 11:00 AM EST
- Kanye West scored Kardashian family movies to 'Only One' for Kim's birthday
- 'Once Upon a Time' star says Robin Hood return provides closure
- Jason Sudeikis duets with Harry Connick Jr. as Harry Connick Jr.
- Chris Pine cast in Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Julie Chen on 'Big Brother' showmances: 'Go for it!'
- Leonardo DiCaprio to play rock and roll innovator Sam Phillips
- 'Teen Wolf' cast added to EW PopFest lineup