Sundance Film Festival director Geoff Gilmore will become Chief Creative Officer of Tribeca Enterprises, the New York-based media company that operates the Tribeca Film Festival, Tribeca Film Festival International, and Tribeca Cinemas. Gilmore will be responsible for Tribeca’s global content strtegy and lead creative development initiatives and expansion of the brand. He’ll also join the Board of Directors. The company’s Tribeca Film Festival leadership team will stay intact.
Posted February 17 2009 — 4:44 PM EST
- Bob Dylan thanks Nobel Prize committee for honoring his songs as literature
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage
- Louis Tomlinson debuts new song on ‘X Factor’ days after mom’s death
- 'Insidious: Chapter 4' first look sees Lin Shaye facing her demons
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'
- Patti Smith covers Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize ceremony