Sundance Film Festival director Geoff Gilmore will become Chief Creative Officer of Tribeca Enterprises, the New York-based media company that operates the Tribeca Film Festival, Tribeca Film Festival International, and Tribeca Cinemas. Gilmore will be responsible for Tribeca’s global content strtegy and lead creative development initiatives and expansion of the brand. He’ll also join the Board of Directors. The company’s Tribeca Film Festival leadership team will stay intact.
Posted February 17 2009 — 4:44 PM EST
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' stars on that surprising hookup
- Q-Tip announces final A Tribe Called Quest album
- 'The Walking Dead': Negan's brutal kill scene recreated with Legos
- JoJo honors Selena with 'Dreaming of You' cover in hometown
- 'Supernatural': Ackles, Padalecki discuss the effects of Mary's choice
- 'Pitch' EP explains the heartbreaking reveal behind the premiere twist
- Bryan Cranston performs dramatic reading of 'Shout Out to My Ex'